The factory exhaust on a Sprinter was never designed for a van with people living in it. The exhaust falls short of the back of the van causing the potential for very dangerous Carbon Monoxide build-up under, and consequently inside the van.
Winnebago tried to solve this by relocating the exhaust so it exits outside the van. While safer, it becomes a magnet for damage and looked terrible. The Revel exhaust would quickly become dented and rusty, ruining the look of an otherwise gorgeous van.
Enter the NEW Owl Stainless steel exhaust. Superior materials, fit, finish, and performance. Our new exhaust installs in minutes and completely changes the aesthetics of your van. Increase your ground clearance, off-road capabilities, and system longevity.
This system is not intended as a HP gain as any performance enhancements would be very minor.
Color: the exhaust tip is now a glass bead blasted stainless steel finish (not black).
NO change in the sound of the exhaust
- Sprinter VS30 (2019-Present)
- Revel (2020-Present)
- Storyteller (2020-Present)
- DOES NOT WORK for 3500, 170, 170 EXT or 2WD
- If you a custom build, please check under your chassis to ensure you do not have any aftermarket equipment mounted in the exhaust's route
- Stainless steel + Tig welded tube
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Cat-back (no effect on emissions equipment)
- Larger 3" tube diameter
- Fewer bends, less backpressure
- Double-walled Black (stainless steel with powder coat)
- Laser-cut stainless exhaust hanger
- All hardware and bushings included
- No drilling required
- Note - The Owl Vans Logo on the exhaust is not part of the final version as we had to move to a more robust powder coat on the tip and it does not allow for lasering the logo
Lead-Time: If out of stock, please allow 4-6 weeks.
** Installation - Installation on a Revel will incur additional charges if the greywater storage tube needs to be removed prior to installation of the Owl Exhaust.