The Standard Sprinter Roof Rack gives you the versatility of our Low Pro Rack with a more aggressive look and a wider footprint.
The Standard Rack is easy to install, and the seven adjustable crossbars give it incredible versatility. Mount up your solar panels, MaxxTraxx, or even decking to the 10-series aluminum extrusion crossbars. The built-in textured ABS plastic wind fairing deflects the wind and keeps your van fuel efficient even when you have all your gear loaded up on the rack itself.
This Sprinter roof rack is compatible with the Fiamma F45 Awning, as well as other wall mount awnings. There’s also a removable hatch for side ladders - you can remove it if you have a side ladder or keep it mounted up if you aren't running one. The side rails have strategically placed L-track compatible mounting points, making it easy to strap down items like surfboards and kayaks on your roof rack. At 6.5" tall, the side rails are taller than the Low Pro, which allows you to recess your solar panels and other rooftop gear. The Standard also features a wider footprint which allows you to mount up lots of different Roof Top Tents (RTT’s) models and more solar panel options.
We dare you to find a more functional Sprinter roof rack on the market for the price.
- Lightweight all-aluminum side rails and crossbars - the total rack weight is only 79 pounds
- L-track compatible mounting points
- Stainless steel pucks for the stock or aftermarket roof track
- Stainless steel hardware
- 10 series anodized aluminum crossbars
- Built-in textured and UV-resistant ABS plastic wind fairing
- Compatible with the Fiamma 45s Awning
- 2007+ Mercedes Benz Sprinter 144 High Roof Vans