Full-Size Trucks and vans will need approval.
Explore New Hampshire and Vermont's scenic and challenging Class 6 Roads with Main Line Overland and Ridgeback Guide Service! Ron Harrington from Ridgeback will lead the pre-scouted ride, providing trail guidance and 4x4 driving tips along the way.
The cost is $200 per vehicle per event and space is limited to 10 spots per event. Save 10% when you sign up for both days on our Double Header Weekends. No returns, refunds, or postponing to a later date.
All Events are roughly 8:30am - 5pm
Email email@example.com or call 844-656-7626 with any questions or to reserve your spot!
- April 28th- Green Ride in New Hampshire
- May 18th- Green Ride in Vermont
- June 15th- Blue Ride in New Hampshire
- July Double Header Weekend in New Hampshire*
- July 20th- Blue Ride
- July 21st- Green Ride
- August 24th - Black Ride in New Hampshire
- September Double Header Weekend in Vermont*
- September 21st- Blue Ride
- September 22nd- Green Ride
- October 27th- Green Ride in New Hampshire
- November 23rd- Blue Ride, Location TBD
- December 7th- Blue/Black Ride (Trail difficulty can vary depending on snow conditions) in VT
*Double Header Trail Rides are being sold as single-day tickets but you'll save 10% when you bundle them and sign up for both Saturday and Sunday's Trail Ride. Come camp with the MLO Crew and share fireside stories. We're currently arranging campsites, be aware the Trail Ride ticket cost will not cover the campground's nightly fee. Bring some cash with you to pay for camping. We can't wait to see you all out on the trail!
*All drivers must have a valid driver's license*
- 4X4 Street legal vehicle with insurance
- Good tires (All Terrains or Mud Terrains preferred)
- Full size spare tire
- Radio Communications (we use GMRS Radios)
- Recovery points Front and Rear
- Tire deflator for airing down
- First Aid Kit appropriately sized for your vehicle and passengers.
- Appropriate Clothing and footwear for the conditions
GREEN ADDITIONAL RECOMMENDED ITEMS
30"+ All Terrain or Mud Terrain Tires
Vehicle Recovery Equipment
Tree saver strap
Winch line extension
On board air compressor for tire inflation
- All Green Ride Required and Recommended items
- 31-inch or larger tires All Terrain or Mud Terrain Tires (good tread condition)
- Basic tool Kit for your vehicle
- A fun and exciting attitude
- All Blue Ride Required items
- 33-inch or larger tires All Terrain or Mud Terrain Tires (good tread condition)
- Vehicle traction control or Rear Locker
- Advanced Tool Kit with spare parts for your vehicle
- All Black Ride Required items
- 35-inch or larger tires All Terrain or Mud Terrain Tires (good tread condition)
- Vehicle traction control or Rear Locker (Preferably Front and Rear)