Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from their state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia.
Dobinsons™ proudly boast one of the worlds largest range of coil springs, including raised height and heavy duty 4WD springs, lowered performance passenger car springs, O.E. replacement springs and heavy duty springs for commercial vehicles.
All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag, and ensure they meet and maintain the required specifications. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.
Our design engineers utilize the latest coil spring design programs to ensure each spring meets or exceeds the design requirements, to achieve maximum working life. These state-of-the-art design programs are crucial when designing variable/progressive rate springs, ensuring laden and unladen spring rates are correct, providing the best possible ride comfort and handling.
- 2.0″ – Toyota 4Runner 2003 to 2017 Light Load V6 Engine
- 2.5″ – Toyota FJ Cruiser 2006-2010 Light Load
- 2.0″ – Toyota Tacoma Single Cab 2.7L 2005-15 Heavy Load
- 2.0″ – Toyota Tacoma Single Cab V6 2016-19 Heavy Load
- C59-302 Pre-order Mid-November availably
- 2.0″ – Toyota 4Runner 2003 to 2017 Heavy Load V6 Engine
- 2.5″ – Toyota 4Runner 2010-2018 Light Load V6 Engine
- 2.0″ – Toyota 4Runner 2003-09 V8 Light Load
- 1.75″ – Toyota Tacoma 2005 to 2019 Light Load V6 Dual Cab
- 2.5″ – Toyota FJ Cruiser 2006-2010 Heavy Load
- 2.5″ – Toyota FJ Cruiser 2010-16 Medium Load
- 2.0″ – Toyota 4Runner 2003-09 V8 Heavy Load 100-220LBS
- 2.5″ – Toyota 4Runner 2010-2018 V6 Medium Load 80-150LBS
- 3.0″ – Toyota 4Runner 2009-2017 V6 Light Load
- 1.75″ – Toyota Tacoma 2005-15 Dual Cab Heavy Load to 220LBS
- 2.0″ – Toyota Tacoma 2016-19 Dual Cab Medium Load to 100LBS
- 3.0″ – Toyota Tacoma 2016-19 Dual Cab Light Load (no winch or extra weight)
- 2.0″ – Toyota Tacoma 2016-19 Dual Cab V6 Heavy Load 200-240LBS
- 3.0″ – Toyota Tacoma 2016-19 Dual Cab V6 Heavy Load 160-220LBS
- 2.5″ – 3.0″ – Toyota 4Runner 2009-19 Heavy Load 160-240LBS (varies by accessory weight and shocks used)
- 2.5″ – 3.0″ – Toyota 4Runner 2003-09 Heavy Load 160-240LBS (varies by accessory weight and shocks used)
- 2.0″ – Toyota Tacoma 2016-19 Dual Cab V6 Comfort Option Medium Load to 90LBS
- 3.0″ – Toyota Tacoma 2016-19 Dual Cab V6 Comfort Option Light Load (no accessories)
- 3.0″ – Toyota 4Runner 2009-19 V6 Light Load, No Accessories