The GEN2 Boss 270 Awning is 100% designed and built in Australia, it has been built to withstand the rugged environment and a lifetime of use whilst remaining lightweight at just 24kgs. Featuring a superbly engineered Tri-axis hinge utilising 12mm stainless steel bolts, coupled with aluminium chassis arms negates the need for vertical support poles and makes setting up a breeze. The oversized bag is made from Heavy duty 520gsm PVC, due to the bag’s oversized design the awning packs away with ease. Providing a huge 10m2 of coverage combined with the best Australian Made Wax Converters Coolabah T/S 304gsm Dynaproofed canvas, the Boss 270 Awning provides the ultimate protection.
PLEASE NOTE: When mounting the Boss 270 Awning, brackets should be as far apart as possible, they should be no less than 1450mm apart.
- Gen2 Awning Design
- Manufactured in Australia
- Brilliantly designed lightweight and durable aluminium chassis arms
- Tri-axis gusseted aluminium hinge offers outstanding structural durability
- Hinge utilises 12mm stainless steel bolts and CNC machined acetyl bushes for long life
- Wax Converters Coolabah T/S 304gsm Dynaproofed canvas
- Heavy duty 520gsm PVC storage bag
- Superbly engineered construction negates the need for vertical support poles
- Awning is 2425mm long and weighs just 24kgs
- Suits aluminium canopies and a wide range of roof racks with optional mount brackets
- Optional wall kit is available now
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship, 5 year canvas warranty