DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
ARB Rock Sliders to suit the Ford Bronco 4-door are a one-piece design to spread the load and protect the vulnerable lower sill area of the Bronco when used off-road.
The multi-folded sliders are directly mounted to the vehicle chassis rail to spread the load along the length of the vehicle and do not restrict ramp over angle. The sliders are manufactured from multi-folded, 4mm laser cut, folded and pulse welded sheet steel.
Multi-folded sheet steel provides strength without the need for thicker material so weight can be kept to a minimum. To complement the ARB protection equipment range to suit the Ford Bronco 4- door the Rock Sliders are finished in Integrit™ textured black powder coat.
- Vehicle-specific design to suit the Ford Bronco 4-door
- Durable, steel construction for maximum protection
- Slider section manufactured from 4mm laser cut, multi-folded and pulse welded sheet steel
- Finished in Intregrit™ textured black powder coat. (Intregrit™ not suitable for color-coding.)
- Approximate weight of the sliders: 121lb
- Shipping dimensions: 30 x 80 x 40in
- Approximate shipping weight: 173lb
*Shipping- we will contact you prior to processing your order with lead time and shipping cost*