Introducing the new ARB Jack Base, designed to suit your ARB Jack or farm jack. The Jack Base provides a safe environment for the user and increases performance of the Jack by limiting slippage or sinking into the ground.
Made from heavy-duty high-density polyethylene construction and supporting up to 15,400lbs with a non-slip textured base, the Jack Base ensures good contact with the ground regardless of the surface.
Made entirely in Australia, the ARB Jack Base provides not only a jack base but also a jockey wheel base, a wheel chock, and a small rake/shovel to level terrain. This makes the jack base the perfect tool.
The Jack Base can be mounted using the ARB TRED Pro extension and mounting pins* on the pro boards or by mounting to your farm jack bar.
* Mounting pins sold separately (ARB TRED PRO Mounting kit PN#: TPMK & ARB TRED PRO extension pins PN# TPMKEP, both sold separately).
Features & Benefits:
- Aleviates sinkage on soft ground for safer use and less chance of slipping • 15,400lbs rated load capacity
- Designed to suit your ARB Jack or farm jacks
- Heavy-duty high-density polyethylene construction
- High-visibility ARB recovery orange
- Non-slip textured pattern on bottom of the Jack Base for extra grip
- Can be mounted on a TRED Pro mounting kit or on the shaft of a farm jack
- Can be used as a rake to level terrain
- Can be used as a wheel chock or jockey wheel receiver
- Leash attachment points for easy retrieval of the Jack Base after use (sold separately PN#: TLOARB)
- 2-year warranty
- Designed and made in Australia