The Four Wheel Campers Flatbed tends to attract a customer more committed to escaping the daily routine, and hitting the road for a long term adventure. The feedback that we have received from customers is that owning a Four Wheel Campers Flatbed can be a truly life changing experience. The Four Wheel Campers Hawk Flatbed model is built for 6.5' bed full-size trucks. Following the key design principles of Four Wheel Campers, the Hawk Flatbed is a light weight, simple and durable truck camper. The Hawk Flatbed is offered in a single floor plan pictured above. The Hawk Flatbed model offers an amazing amount of space in the interior of the camper, making it a great option for a long-term adventure. With a large variety of options, the Hawk Flatbed can be built to suit the unique needs of any customer.
Lightweight – Base model weighs only 1325 lbs.
Low profile when the camper roof is down.
6 ft 6 inches of interior headroom when popped up.
Sleeps 3 – 4 adults in comfort using a queen sized cabover bed and a couch/bed conversion.
- Dry Weight: 1325 lbs.
- Height Down (including vent): 60″
- Roof Length: 149″
- Floor Length: 80″
- Body Width: 80″
- Adult Sleeping: 3 – 4
- Extended Interior Height: 6′ 6″
- Roof/Wall Framing: Aluminum
- Exterior Material: Aluminum (Fiberglass Siding Available)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 20 Gallons
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDED IN BASE MODEL
60 Watt Portable Solar Panel Only (w/out controller) – $ 425.00
120 Watt Portable Solar Panel Only (w/out controller) – $ 675.00
MPPT Charge Controller Only w/ Display Installed – $ 450.00
Dual 6 Volt Battery Upgrade – $ 600.00
CleanWaste Portable Toilet w/ Waste Bags – $ 185.00
Carpet Kit (to cover the linoleum flooring) – $ 275.00
Bolt Down Camper Installation w/ Wiring (Required) – $ 495.00
- Blue (all cushions)
- Chocolate Brown (all cushions)
- Dovetail Greystone (all cushions)
- Lana Bronze (all cushions)
- Deer Valley / Chocolate Brown (deer valley on seats / chocolate brown cabover bed mattress)
- Hattie Fog (leaf pattern)