Four Wheel Campers Grandby Flatbed Model
Grandby "Flat Bed" Model
The Four Wheel Campers Flatbed tends to attract a customer more committed to escaping the daily routine, and hitting the road for a long term adventure. The feedback that we have received from customers is that owning a Four Wheel Campers Flatbed can be a truly life changing experience. The Four Wheel Campers Grandby Flatbed model is built for 8.0' bed full-size trucks. Following the key design principles of Four Wheel Campers, the Grandby Flatbed is a light weight, simple and durable truck camper. The Grandby Flatbed is offered in a single floor plan pictured above. The Grandby Flatbed model offers an amazing amount of space in the interior of the camper since it is the largest camper that Four Wheel Campers produces, making it a great option for a long-term adventure. With a large variety of options, the Grandby Flatbed can be built to suit the unique needs of any customer.
Lightweight – Base model weighs only 1125 lbs.
Low profile when the camper roof is down.
6 ft 6 inches of interior headroom when popped up.
Sleeps 3 – 4 adults in comfort using a queen sized cabover bed and a couch/bed conversion.
- Dry Weight: 1125 lbs.
- Height Down (including vent): 60″
- Roof Length: 160″
- Floor Length: 91″
- Body Width: 80″
- Adult Sleeping: 3 – 4
- Extended Interior Height: 6′ 6″
- Roof/Wall Framing: Aluminum
- Exterior Material: Aluminum (Fiberglass Siding Available)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 20 Gallons
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDED IN BASE MODEL
Bolt Down Camper Installation w/ Wiring (Required) – $ 495.00
- Blue (all cushions)
- Chocolate Brown (all cushions)
- Dovetail Greystone (all cushions)
- Lana Bronze (all cushions)
- Deer Valley / Chocolate Brown (deer valley on seats / chocolate brown cabover bed mattress)