160 Watt RV Solar kit works for a large majority of RV’s and campers, single, dual and multi-battery systems. 160 Watts is enough to handle moderate power loads such as a small refrigerator and will completely maintain the battery during storage times. This 100 Watt kit will provide enough power for that long weekend. 8.9 amps per hour of charging power in optimal sun conditions.
This kit is great for light to moderate energy users. This kit includes a 30 Amp 5-Stage PWM Digital Deluxe with a large LCD display showing battery voltage, amps from the solar panel and amps during a period of time. LED lights indicate charging status (charging, float and power (on/off)) as well as battery charge level.
Potential Solar Users -
RV’s, Campers, Travel Trailers, Truck Campers, Camper Vans – Great for a wide array of charging abilities. Large enough to handle small refrigerators for extended weekends. Large RV’s with multiple batteries that need to keep them fully charged and completely maintained while parked and stored.
160 Watt RV solar kit, 30 Amp Original Hardwired Solar RV Kit Contents -
- 160 Watt Class A Monocrystalline High Efficiency, Highest Quality Solar Panel
30 Amp 5 Stage PWM Digital Deluxe Solar Charge Controller
- Digital display for voltage, current amps, and amps per period of time.
- LED Lights indicate operational status and battery charge status.
25 Feet of High Quality Wire Properly Sized with Wire Connectors ( 2- Butt Splice Connectors, 2 – Ring Terminal Connectors)
- High quality wire and purchased from an American company – any wiring that needs to be done at our Bend, Oregon shop.
- 4 – Solar Panel Mounting Feet (Nuts, Bolts & Washers Included)
- 2- Inline Fuse Holders with Fuses