The (REAR ONLY) Sprinter 2.0” suspension lift system Van Compass™ will take you farther on your next overland adventure than you have ever gone before. The bolt-on suspension lift system provides clearance for up to a 33” tire* allowing for higher ground clearance off-road helping to avoid obstacles on the trail when headed to your next camp. The system retains the stock vehicle suspension and rake keeping the OEM vehicle geometry, payload rating and ride quality. All of the suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Rear 2.0” lift block - 1/4” hot rolled steel
- Rear sway bar drop bracket - 1/8” hot rolled steel
- Rear lower shock mounts - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop drop bracket - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- All necessary hardware
* Minor front bumper/fender and rear fender modification required to clear 33" tire.