This product is never used, has all parts included from new. It is scratched and has a few dents from being stored out of it's box (see below). Front door opens to the right
The Camp Kitchen w/Integrated Stove is designed for maximum utility, convenience, and camping storage space and includes a built in, two burner stove with 40,000 btu/hr of power. Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum and stainless steel, this portable camp kitchen and workstation is far lighter than a wooden chuck box yet durable enough to withstand years of continuous use. For outdoor use only. Do not use in any enclosed space.
20.8 x 16.6 x 26.3 (T x D x W, inches) - without hardware
21.3 x 16.9 x 28.3 (T x D x W, inches) - with hardware
51 lbs including legs, stove, shelf, and drawer (without wheels)
14.6 sq ft of table space
32-34" table height when assembled
300 lb load capacity for erected table
- Durable aluminum and stainless steel construction.
- Integrated legs built from 6000 series aircraft-grade aluminum.
- 3mm aluminum composite panels for a rigid and durable exterior.
- Aluminum plating for corner protection and plastic bottom slide rails.
- Spring loaded handles are rattle-free and offset for easy carrying.
- Utensil drawer w/divider tray, mounted on high quality glides.
- Includes a set of 10" pneumatic wheels.
- Two 20,000 btu/hr burners are powerful and at the same time easy to modulate and simmer with.
- 22" wide stove grate easily fits two large pots.
- Compatible with 1 lb cylinders or a bulk tank with hose.
- When additional capacity is required for large parties, simply pack the camp stove separately and gain 30% more storage volume.