The 4Runner Mods are Here!
The wait is over if you’ve been waiting for the Backwoods Adventure Mods 4Runner bumpers. Our brand-new Hi-Lite hybrid steel and aluminum front bumper built for 5th gen Toyota 4Runners is now available. The Hi-Lite Overland Bumper is named for its two impressive features: an aggressive high clearance design and ultra-lightweight construction. This exceptional bumper features a full-size 28lb aluminum shell, a 55lb steel winch cradle, and a lightweight aluminum triple hoop bull bar. The result is a bumper that has strength where you need it and saves weight everywhere else.
Most bumper mods are constructed out of heavy steel or lightweight aluminum, and consumers have to choose between strength and lightness. At Backwoods Adventures Mods, we give you the best of both materials.
Key Features of the Hi-Lite 4Runner Front Bumper with Bull Bar include the following:
- All-American design and manufacture
- Full front protection
- Aluminum triple hoop bull bar
- 28lb aluminum rust free outer shell
- 55lb steel winch cradle
- Robotic welding and buffing for perfect consistency
- Beautiful lines and angles that complement the factory body lines
- Compatibility with up to 12,000lb winches
- Accepts all hawse fairleads and most roller* fairleads. (Not guaranteed to fit all styles of roller fairleads. Some roller fairleads may be too large for the recessed opening.)
- Easy winch access and winch spooling visibility
- Elevated high clearance winch mount
- 2 D-ring shackle mounts
- 2 square light cutouts to fit most aftermarket pods
- Flat top platform to add lightbars or other lights
- Durable black powder coat finish included
- Flexibility with winch mount location
- Simple one man installation
- High clearance design for excellent approach angles and better fitment for larger tires
- Optional steel frame support brackets (Must have for winching)
- Compatibility with factory TSS
For more information about the Hi-Lite Overland Front Bumper with Bull Bar for the Toyota 4Runner, give us a call. Order yours today.
We strongly recommend you run this bumper with our Connector Skid plate to provide a seamless flow of protection. Otherwise, your cooler lines and other components will be exposed to possible damage.
***Most winches WILL fit this bumper with no issues, however if your winch height exceeds 10.1", you may have to relocate your solenoid. Specifically, on WARN ZEON winches, they are 10.5" tall and require relocation/modification.***
***THIS PRODUCT IS MADE FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY***