The Standard Sprinter 170" Roof Rack gives you the adjustability of our Low Profile Roof Rack with a more aggressive look, wider footprint, and bolt-on awning compatibility.
The Sprinter 170" Standard Rack is easy to install, and it comes with 9x anodized aluminum crossbars for maximum versatility. Easily mount solar panels, MaxxTraxx, or even decking to the 10-series aluminum extrusion crossbars. The built-in textured ABS plastic wind fairing deflects the wind and keeps your van fuel efficient even when you have all your gear loaded up on the rack itself.
This 170" Sprinter roof rack is compatible with the Fiamma F45 Awning, and other wall mount awnings. The side rails have strategically placed L-track compatible mounting points, making it easy to strap down items like surfboards and kayaks on your roof rack. At 6.5" tall, the side rails are taller than the Low Pro, which allows you to recess your solar panels and other rooftop gear. The Standard also features a wider footprint that offers more usable area compared to the Low Pro Roof Rack line. The Standard Rack is also compatible with a lot of different Roof Top Tents (RTT's) - just make sure to double-check the dimensions before purchasing.
- Lightweight all-aluminum side rails and crossbars - the total rack weight is only 99 pounds
- L-track compatible mounting points
- Stainless steel pucks for the stock or aftermarket track
- Stainless steel hardware
- 10 series anodized aluminum crossbars
- Built-in textured and UV-resistant ABS plastic wind fairing
- Compatible with the Fiamma F45S 350 Awning & the Fiamma F45S 400 Awning
- 2007+ Mercedes Benz 170" Sprinter Vans