Overall Length: 132”; Side Rail Height: 2-1/2”; Added Height: 2-1/2”; Clearance b/t Roof and Rack: 1-1/2”
*This product is 54” Wide and comes with 13 black 54” 2×1 crossbars and 1 clear 54” 2×1.
- Sleek and low profile design
- Abnormally low wind noise for a roof rack
- Integrated wind deflector to reduce wind noise
- Integrated light bar mounting with wind deflector
- Keeps wind noise down
- Stays true to the sleek and low profile design even when a light bar is mounted
- All aluminum construction
- Very lightweight (minimal weight added to vehicle)
- Completely modular in layout and use of rack
- Crossbars have integrated “drop points” for easy accessory mounting
- Product powder coated in a satin black texture
- Optional ladder available
*Ladder sold separately
*Please call or add a note to order to include noise-reducing trim. Additional $15.
The Sprinter van is an incredibly useful vehicle that brings a huge amount of utility to your Overlanding and off-roading adventures. The trick with a sprinter van is to outfit the vehicle with the right parts to enhance its usability and create the PERFECT SETUP for whatever your adventures entail. For this reason, we have developed the Prinsu roof rack for the Sprinter van series.
Each Prinsu roof rack has several characteristics in common that make them the best roof racks on the market today. First, each rack is made entirely of aluminum and therefore is very lightweight! It’s hard to find a room rack that even comes close to the feathery weight of a Prinsu rack! Secondly, Prinsu racks are completely modular and therefore offer an unlimited amount of mounting options and configurations to meet your needs. The hard part is to determine everything you want to mount to your roof rack! The last characteristic is the Prinsu roof rack is designed to fit the form of each vehicle it is mounted on. There aren’t any “universal fits” when it comes to a Prinsu rack. The rack itself is form fitting to the room which provides the sleekest, most low profile roof rack available. When it comes to the aesthetics of a roof rack the Prinsu rack just can’t be beaten!