Powerbrake D-Line Rotor & Pad Kits offer a high-performance OEM front replacement brake & rotor upgrade for your 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma!
D-Line Kit Includes:
- 2 x Standard diameter slotted rotors for your 4WD or truck.
- An axle set of matched PB05 high-performance brake pads.
- Fits as per a standard rotor and pad change, using the vehicle’s original calipers.
- Reduced stopping distances in both wet and dry conditions.
- Reduced brake fade and improved brake consistency.
- Improved initial brake response (bite).
- Improved brake modulation particularly during emergency stops.
- Improved resistance to rotor distortion (warping) and cracking at high temperatures.
- Rotors are cast from a proprietary high carbon cast-iron alloy.
- Rotors are machined to tolerances up to three times tighter than the industry norm.
- All Powerbrake rotors feature our MTR (Max Temperature Recording) system.
- Proprietary black disc surface coating ensures quicker bed-in and max brake performance.
- Spiral slots on the rotor friction surface clear friction gasses, debris, and water.
- Matched high friction PB05 brake pads take the guesswork out of pad selection.
Introducing the new D-Line OEM replacement brake pad and rotor kits from Powerbrake! Designed for drivers who demand maximum stopping power and reliable performance, these kits are the perfect solution for anyone looking to upgrade their vehicle's braking system.
Featuring the highest-quality Japanese brake pad compound and precision-machined rotors, their D-Line kits are engineered to deliver exceptional stopping power and long-lasting durability. Plus, with easy installation and a perfect fit for a wide range of OEM Toyota applications, these kits are the perfect choice for anyone who wants to upgrade their vehicle's braking performance without breaking the bank with a big brake upgrade.