Dual Battery Controller Surface Mount
Works seemlessly with Intelligent Solenoid and Portable Power Pack
*Free Shipping to Continental (Lower 48) States U.S.A.*
The Dual battery controller is specifically designed to be combined with the National Luna split-charge systems (Intelligent Solenoid or Portable Power Pack). This model allows the user to over-ride the split-charge system's built-in timer, useful for winching or start assistance when the main battery is too low.
Dual Battery Controller Functions
- Monitors the charge level of both batteries on both voltage and percentage based scales.
- Low Voltage Audible Alarm will let you know when your battery is running low.
- High Voltage Audible Alarm will let you know if an unsafe level of current is flowing through your system.
- Manually override the solenoid connection for jump starting and winching.
- Lights and alarms can be manually shut off.
- Simple installation
- 2 individual battery displays
- 11"6" cable (standard)
- 3 year comprehensive warranty
- Excessive discharge warning
- Over-charge warning
- Polarity protected
- Extremely low power consumption
- 11.4V to 15V operation (ideal for automotive use)
- Programmed for non-linear lead-acid battery characteristics
- Audible alarm as standard (can be muted)
- Display on/off feature (Sleep mode)
|Physical size||4.25"L x 2"W x 1"H|
|Power supply||8Vdc - 15Vdc (display range: 11.4V - 14.2V)|
|Low-voltage warning||DC voltage below 11.4V|
|Over-charge warning||DC voltage above 14.65V|
|Cable||11"6" 4-core cable (removable)|
|Power consumption||8mA (sleep mode-option) , 35mA average , 40mA max|
|Shipping Dims||11"L x 9"W x 5"H|