The super-sized National Luna Power Pack DC40 takes portable power to a new level with a true 40A charge current, 600W solar regulator, and additional DC input source.
Several outputs are provided, including four (4) QuickCharge USB ports, standard 12V automotive sockets, and 50A heavy-duty couplers.
The Power Pack DC40 can be charged from a vehicle alternator, solar panels, DC source, such as wind generator, or AC-DC power supply, as well as external battery chargers.
Add optional NLDC-M2 Dual Battery Isolator and Charger Remote Monitor, for added monitoring and control in the vehicle cab.
DC-40 Power Pack Features:
- Built-in DC-DC Charger
- Built-in Battery Gauge
- 1x Solar input
- 1x Auxiliary DC input
- 2 x Dual USB QuickCharge ports
- 3 x DC Sockets standard (2 x Cigar, 1 x Hella)
- 2 x 50A Grey coupler plugs standard
- Intelligent Charger port (charger pigtail available separately)
- Battery not included
- True 40A output current
- 6-stage intelligent charge algorithm
- 12V and 24V input
- Smart-alternator compatible
- 25A, 375W MPPT solar regulator
- Supports solar panels up to 42V
- AGM, Gel, Wet, Calcium, Lithium Ion batteries supported
- Battery temperature compensation for safe charging
- Short-circuit protected
- Reverse-polarity protected
- Over-voltage protected
- Over-temperature protected
- Optional Remote Monitor
- Power Pack:19.5”L x 11”W x 12”H
- Max Battery Size: Group 31, 12.8”L x 7”W x 11”H
- 7M (23’) of Red/Black cable, 16mm sq. diameter, and hardware kit included