Introducing our brand new Scout Front Bumper for the 2019+ Mercedes Sprinter. This bumper is designed for an integrated, factory style look but with much more functionality and additional protection. Our Sprinter Scout bumper is winch ready, compatible with all sensors, is incredibly easy to install at home or for your local shop, and flows beautifully with the factory body lines.
The Sprinter Scout bumper is now available for PRE-ORDER with an expected ship date late March/early April.
- One piece 3/16" steel construction
- 100% USA made
- Super flush design only adding 3" of bulk over the factory bumper
- Bull bar for added grill protection and ability to mount lighting
- Also available without bull bar
- Winch mount fits Warn VR-EVO and Zeon series winches up to 12k
- Large hand cutouts for easy winch operation and line visibility
- 3/4" shackle mounts
- 2" receiver
- Bolts directly to frame and uses frame extensions for additional strength
- Compatible with parking sensors
- Compatible with Cruise Control and Active Brake systems
- Machined sensor housings for factory sensors* are included
- Exceeds Mercedes airflow requirements
- Quick & easy installation
- Factory bumper can be left on for simple cutting and prep
- Comes with our standard black textured powder coat finish
- Vehicle Fitment: Mercedes Sprinter (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Weight: 125 lbs.
(If ordering for a 2WD or any 3500 dually, you will need the OEM type frame extensions. You can order Mercedes part no. (906-620-36-00) or order our version by selecting the 2WD or 3500 Dually dropdown option. The 3500 requires you to remove the DEF tank in order to drill your own holes into the frame. Contact Backwoods Sales at 479.365.6700 for additional information.)
*Parking sensor functionality is not guaranteed. You may experience varying results depending on your lift, mounting angle, type of vehicle, or other contributing factors. The sensors may need calibration or may ultimately not work on the aftermarket bumper.
Note: Results may vary when moving the CPA sensor from the OEM location. Drive with care until you have verified that the system functions correctly. Adjustments may be necessary. We cannot guarantee our product is compatible with this system.
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov or contact the Backwoods Adventure Mods sales team.
***THIS PRODUCT IS MADE FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY***