An off-road legend just got an upgrade.
The new All Terrain Suspension (ATS) suited for the Subaru Outback is a complete suspension system for greater handling and control without compromising safety and comfort. Engineered with extended travel twin-tube gas struts, derived from our military-grade suspension, ATS provides enhanced durability and reliability in both on- and off-road environments. And with a two-inch lift, larger tires can be fitted for enhanced stability in inclement weather or on challenging roads. Ground clearance increases to an impressive 10.7 inches, so you can adventure further wherever the road takes you.
The capability to go further with the confidence you need to get back.
- Coil-over suspension provides approximately 2-inches of front and rear lift
- Extended travel twin-tube struts improve control and comfort
- Performance coils support additional accessory weight
- Low nitrogen charge for a smoother response
- Vehicle specific valving
|Front Strut Extended
|Front Strut Compressed
|Rear Strut Extended
|Rear Strut Compressed
|Spring Rate Front
|Spring Rate Rear
THIS KIT INCLUDES
- Front and Rear Ironman 4x4 ATS coilovers (pre-built struts and springs for front and rear)
- All mounting hardware for installation included
- Part Number SUB009BKG1
ESTIMATED INSTALLATION TIME
- 1-2 Hours
- Bolt-on system (no cutting or welding necessary)
- Backed by our industry-leading 3-year warranty