This Slimline II rack kit contains all the components needed to mount the Slimline II cargo carrying rack to a Jeep JL 4 door including the Slimline II tray (1425mm x 2368mm), the Jeep Extreme Mounting System and a Wind Deflector. Drilling is required for installation.
The JL Extreme mounting system bolts to existing mounting points on the body and factory roll bar. This unobtrusive, high performance, nearly indestructible mounting solution allows you to quickly remove the Freedom Panels with the rack in place. The windscreen can also be lowered without any interference. The cargo weight is evenly distributed across the roll bars and body of the jeep, placing zero weight on the hard top itself.
All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle. These Foot Rails allow for a Front Runner under rack mount table (1 smaller prep table or 1 larger camp size table) to be fitted.
KRJW022T - Jeep Wrangler JL (2017-Current) SLII Extreme RR Kit Contains:
- 1 x FAJL002 - Jeep Wrangler JL (2018-Current) Foot Rails - by Front Runner
- 1 x FAJL003 - Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door (2018-Current) Inner Brackets - by Front Runner
- 1 x FAJL004 - Jeep Wrangler JL (2018-Curr) Front Bar RR Mount
- 1 x RRSTJ12 - Slimline II Tray - 1425mm(W) X 2368mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
Approximate Installed Weight: 39kg (86lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.