Firestone air spring systems are designed to maximize safe load carrying capacity, stability and overall ride quality. They are designed and assembled in the USA. Ride-Rite air springs use the same Firestone technology used on many heavy-duty trucks, trailers and buses on the road today. That means in addition to Firestone’s reputation for commercial grade durability, quality, reliability and service.
Keep The Vehicle Level,Level Off-Center Loads,Reduce Suspension Fatigue,Air Adjustments Improves The Ride,Reduce Bottoming Out,Increase Vehicle Stability. RideRite heavy duty air helper spring kits provide up to 5000 lbs of leveling capacity while improving vehicle stability.
- System Type:Leaf Spring Mount
- Load Capacity:3,200 lbs per pair
- Bag/Spring Type:Double Convoluted
- Installation Type:Bolt On, No Drilling Required
- Inflation Method:Manual Inflation