* MLO now offers Free Shipping on all Eezi-Awn Roof Top Tents to a commercial address of your choice or Fed Ex Freight truck freight facility near you in the lower 48 states. Or residential shipping on select Eezi Awn Products for an additional fee of $150. Order your Roof Top Tent through our shopping cart. We will contact you to make delivery arrangements. Or email or call us directly, and we will handle the order personally. It’s that simple.*
The Series 3 1600 is a very spacious tent for two, or to include a small child as well. This tent width is more appropriate to mount for entry from either side of the vehicle, and preferably supported by at least 3 load bars.
You have discovered the best made Roof Tent in the World. For more than 25 years, Eezi-Awn Roof Tents have travelled the far reaches of this globe. They have decades of proven experience on every major continent, and have withstood the most extreme elements. From -50F of the Arctic Ocean, to +120F of the Sahara and Central America, Eezi-Awn has performed. If you plan to travel, Eezi-Awn will exceed the standards you demand.
||48"L x 63"W x 11"H
||96"L x 63"W x 51"H
||Add 2-3" to closed length and width for fabric and cover
||149 lbs, including ladder
||2-1/2" fabric covered foam
||Queen size bed
||Olive or Beige
||Ladder Extension, Shower Skirt
Why buy an Eezi-Awn?
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Seasoned South African craftsmen, whose only focus is a superior roof tent.
- Quality Materials
- The toughest materials available are used to ensure longevity.
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Built to endure all the weather, vibration, abrasion and abuse that your vehicle experiences. Eezi-Awn tents weigh more for a very good reason. They last longer.
- Eezi-Awn tents have more experience in the remote places of the earth than any other tent in the industry. A quarter of a century of adventure to prove it.
- World class support for your investment. We stand behind our products.
Eezi-Awn Series 3 Roof Tents
The Eezi-Awn Series 3 Roof Tent is the industry benchmark, and the inspiration of many of the roof tents on the market today. It is the standard by which other tents are measured. A quarter of a century of experience in the harshest elements in nature has narrowed their focus of materials to what works for the long haul. The Eezi-Awn Roof Tent is a long term investment, and your best value. Here is why.
- Heavy duty wax impregnated 420gsm Polyco canvas
- 50/50 polyester cotton rip-stop weave and died colorfast
- Double stitched throughout, with wax coated cotton thread
- Heavy duty anodized aluminum extrusions and stainless steel hardware
- Polyurethane encased hardwood panels
- Heavy duty stainless steel hinges
- Spring steel rain-fly and window rods
- Patented anodized aluminum extension ladder
- YYK zippers and nylon reinforced clips
- Heavy duty 80% mesh screen with trapezoidal micro fiber
- Elevated PVC rain-fly with reinforced rain-fly mounts
- Full time tent peak ventilation
- 700 denier PVC roof tent cover with welded seams and a 5 year UV rating
- 5 sizes, 3 models, 2 colors
- 4 large doors & windows, with mesh and privacy panels
- 2 large window shades
- 4 pockets under windows
- 2-1/2″ thick hi-density foam mattress, covered in African print fabric
- Unique internal bungee system to assist with storing tent
- Ratchet strap incorporated into cover
- Universal mounting construction
- Optional ladder extension
- Optional Bull Bar mounts
- Dimensions (closed): 48″L x 63″W x 11″H
- Dimensions (open): 96″L x 63″W x 51″H
- Dimensions (clearance): Add 2-3″ to closed length and width for fabric and cover
- Weight: 149 lbs, including ladder
- Mattress: 2-1/2″ fabric covered foam
- Comparable width: Queen size bed
- Color: Olive or Beige
- Options: Ladder Extension, Shower Skirt