The all new Eezi-Awn Globe Tracker is the ultimate in Trailer Tent luxury. It is made on the same production line as the legendary Eezi-Awn Series 3 and XKLUSIV T-Top Roof Top Tent models, but offers a few changes that make it perfect for trailers with lower heights (62" (1600mm) minimum) or even on the bed of your truck.
You will notice that there a great deal of simmilarities between the Globe Tracker and Series 3 line of tents, and subsequently the Jazz.
- Both tents are made by the same great craftsmen on the sand construction line in the factory.
- The platform boards that make up the sleeping area are made of the same material.
- The netting used in all the windows and doors is the same weight and density.
- Both models utilize YKK© zippers throughout.
- They both offer the same thickness PVC rainfly material.
- The material in the PVC covers is the same, too.
- The ladders are identical.
- Both models can be used on the roof of a vehicle or trailer.
You may be asking yourself, "Why can't I use a Roof Top Tent on my trailer?" and that's a great question. This is where the Globe Tracker Trailer Tent shines. A trailer by default is shorter in height than the roof of a vehicle. While some roof top tents are compatible, such as the Series 3 or Jazz, others, like the XKLUSIV T-Top or Fun, would sit too low; as a result, the door height is sacrificed by multiple feet and the wall panels will leave material dragging on the ground, shortening the tent's overall life.
The Globe Tracker was specifically designed to solve these problems by creating extrusions on an elevated angle (10-degree pitch), not a flat roofline, so that the walk-in door remains at the 6'4" height and the wall panels don't drag. This design is also particularly nice because the bed doesn't require folding, allowing the mattress to be 50% thicker than others. Despite that the Series 3 or Jazz could be used on a trailer, neither of these models can accommodate an Add-A-Room, an additional 470 square feet of enclosed space, making the Globe Tracker an even more ideal option. The overall result is a spacious two level tent that can sleep 4 adults comfortably. It requires the support of at least 3 load bars and can be mounted for entry from either side of your trailer.