Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from their state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia.
Dobinsons™ proudly boast one of the worlds largest range of coil springs, including raised height and heavy duty 4WD springs, lowered performance passenger car springs, O.E. replacement springs and heavy duty springs for commercial vehicles.
All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag, and ensure they meet and maintain the required specifications. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.
Our design engineers utilize the latest coil spring design programs to ensure each spring meets or exceeds the design requirements, to achieve maximum working life. These state-of-the-art design programs are crucial when designing variable/progressive rate springs, ensuring laden and unladen spring rates are correct, providing the best possible ride comfort and handling.
*Vehicles with KDSS we recommend this spacer. Click Here
- 1.75″ to 2.0″ – Toyota 4Runner 2003 to 2009 Medium Load to 200LBS Accessory Load
- 2.0″ to 2.25″ – Toyota 4Runner 2003 to 2017 Medium Load to 200LBS Accessory Load
- 2.5″ – Toyota FJ Cruiser 2006-2015 Light Load
- 2.0″ – Toyota 4Runner 2003 to 2017 Heavy Load 200-400 LBS Constant Load
- 2.5″ – Toyota FJ Cruiser 2006-2015 Heavy Load with 300-600LBS Constant Load
- 2.0″ – Toyota 4Runner 2003 to 2017 Heavy Load 600-800 LBS Constant Load
- 3.5″ – Toyota FJ Cruiser 2006-2015 Heavy Load with 300-600LBS Constant Load
- 1.25″ – Toyota 4Runner 2003 to 2017 Light Load to 100LBS Load (low height lift
- 1.75″ – Toyota FJ Cruiser 2006-2015 Light Load
- 3.0″ – Toyota 4Runner 2003 to 2017 Light Load Maximum Flex Coils
- 3.0″ – Toyota 4Runner 2003 to 2017 with various load ratings
- 1.25″ to 1.5″ – Toyota 4Runner 2003 to 2017 Medium Load to 200LBS Load
- 2.0″ – Toyota FJ Cruiser 2006-2015 Light Load
- 3.0″ Lift Long Travel Variable Rate Rear coils – Toyota 4Runner 2003 to 2017 with 600LBS Constant Accessory Load