This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Toyota Tundra pickup truck with a bed length of 6'7" manufactured from 2007 to 2021. It takes a standard bed DECKED system.
NOTE: Because the standard DECKED system is 75.25", there will be about 3.75" of empty space between the tailgate end of the DECKED system and the tailgate (blue area on image below). DECKED drawers require 4" to be opened, but the first 5 1/2" of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. Thus, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
Components not included. But they'll make your life better, so order now and save on shipping.
DECKED systems ship freight, and shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S.A. Unlimited components now ship bundled with the DECKED system for a flat rate fee of $25. Order components with your system to save on shipping. Click the SHIPPING POLICY tab for detailed information.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Please visit the FAQ page for more answers to those tough questions!
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- System weight: 200 lbs short bed systems, 220-230 lbs standard bed systems
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 42” for reasons related to physics
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- No drilling or alteration of vehicle required
- Full line of accessories available to increase your level of awesome
- Does not fit 8' long truck beds
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner.
The DECKED system is NOT compatible with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages
PLEASE NOTE: Some Tacoma/Tundra's come with aftermarket bed lighting kits. Light modification of your system may be required if you have this option. A small sliver of the deck may need to be cut away or shaved down (using a keyhole saw or surform) to create space for your lights.
DECKED is compatible with a variety of accessories including, but not limited to:
- Crossover toolboxes which leave > 12” to floor of bed
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers which leave > 12” to floor of bed for folded parts or canisters
- Slide systems like CargoGlide, Bedslide, Slidezilla;
- Thule and Yakima racks and accessories
Shipping of a DECKED system anywhere in the contiguous U.S.A. is FREE. Shipping will take 7-14 days. If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, shipping will be really expensive, give us a call for more information (844) 656-7626 or email email@example.com.
Unlimited components now ship bundled within the DECKED system for a flat rate fee of $25. So make sure to order components with your system to save $! Ordered without a system, components are shipped UPS ground at standard rates.
Your order will ship via a large truck from a contracted freight carrier that specializes in shipping large parcels. Once your shipment is ready for delivery, a representative from the freight company will call you to schedule your delivery date and time, generally within a 4-hour window during standard business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), Monday through Friday. Someone 18 years or older must be present to meet the driver and sign for the shipment when it is scheduled to arrive.
Our systems are shipped via LTL freight; DECKED covers the freight for systems:
- RECOMMENDED: If delivery is to a business address, the freight company assumes normal business hours and delivery will happen between 8-5 pm Monday-Friday.
- If delivery is to a residential address, an appointment will be made by the freight company/driver directly with the consumer to arrange for delivery.
- DECKED will provide a truck with a lift gate to get the freight to street level, if needed.
Our freight expense DOES NOT cover, and you will be charged for:
- Redelivery fee for any missed appointments
- Driver bringing the freight indoors
- Limited access fees (gates, security, low hanging trees, etc.)
- Moving the freight from the delivery address to another location
Make sure to inspect freight for any damage, indicate superficial damage to carton on delivery receipt and/or refuse shipment altogether if damage to product is visible.
DECKED 101 VIDEO:
Assembly requires basic hand tools and following our written instructions as well as step-by-step video tutorials:
EASY TO REMOVE & REINSTALL VIDEO:
Once DECKED is installed in the vehicle, removal or re-installation only requires about 15-20 minutes using basic hand tools. DECKED comes apart into four major pieces and can be stacked neatly until it’s time to reinstall.
Returns to DECKED must be made within 30 days of receiving the shipment and are subject to a 20% restocking fee in addition to return shipping costs (LTL Freight can be expensive). DECKED accessories must be in the original packaging. DECKED system returns cannot be partially or fully assembled, and must be in the original packaging. Call DECKED customer service for additional questions regarding returns and for return authorization at 208-806-0251. Systems purchased from a DECKED reseller should be returned to, and are subject to, the return policy of that reseller.