This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Toyota Tacoma pickup truck with a bed length of 5'1" manufactured from 2005 to 2018. It takes a short midsize bed DECKED system.
NOTE: This vehicle requires drilling 8 holes into the truck bed for installation. For more information call, email or live chat with our customer service team.
NOTE: Because the short midsize DECKED system is 56", there will be about 3.9" of empty space between the tailgate end of the DECKED system and the tailgate. DECKED drawers require 4" to be opened, but the first 5 1/2" of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. Thus, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
Components not included. But they'll make your life better, so order now and save on shipping.
DECKED systems ship freight, and shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S.A. Unlimited components now ship bundled with the DECKED system for a flat rate fee of $25. Order components with your system to save on shipping. Click the SHIPPING POLICY tab for detailed information.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Please visit the FAQ page for more answers to those tough questions!
CLICK HERE for information on Tacoma storage compartment and/or outlet.
- 3-Year Warranty
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. See the TECHNICAL SPECS tab for details.
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner. LEARN MORE
- The midsize system features one full-size drawer and one narrow drawer. The full-size drawer fits regular dividers, the D-Box and the Crossbox. The Narrow drawer fits narrow dividers and the Crossbox. The midsize system is also compatible with locks, drain plugs and CoreTrax.
PLEASE NOTE: Some Tacoma/Tundra's come with aftermarket bed lighting kits. Light modification of your system may be required if you have this option. A small sliver of the deck may need to be cut away or shaved down (using a keyhole saw or surform) to create space for your lights.
(DECKED is compatible with a variety of accessories including, but not limited to):
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers that do not require more than 3" below the bed rail for mounting or operation
Shipping of a DECKED system anywhere in the contiguous U.S.A. is FREE. Shipping will take 7-14 days. If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, shipping will be really expensive, give us a call for more information (844) 656-7626 or email email@example.com.
Unlimited components now ship bundled within the DECKED system for a flat rate fee of $25. So make sure to order components with your system to save $! Ordered without a system, components are shipped UPS ground at standard rates.
Your order will ship via a large truck from a contracted freight carrier that specializes in shipping large parcels. Once your shipment is ready for delivery, a representative from the freight company will call you to schedule your delivery date and time, generally within a 4-hour window during standard business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), Monday through Friday. Someone 18 years or older must be present to meet the driver and sign for the shipment when it is scheduled to arrive.
Our systems are shipped via LTL freight; DECKED covers the freight for systems:
- RECOMMENDED: If delivery is to a business address, the freight company assumes normal business hours and delivery will happen between 8-5 pm Monday-Friday.
- If delivery is to a residential address, an appointment will be made by the freight company/driver directly with the consumer to arrange for delivery.
- DECKED will provide a truck with a lift gate to get the freight to street level, if needed.
Our freight expense DOES NOT cover, and you will be charged for:
- Redelivery fee for any missed appointments
- Driver bringing the freight indoors
- Limited access fees (gates, security, low hanging trees, etc.)
- Moving the freight from the delivery address to another location
Make sure to inspect freight for any damage, indicate superficial damage to carton on delivery receipt and/or refuse shipment altogether if damage to product is visible.