This DECKED system integrates with Ram 2500 and 3500 manufactured from 2003 to current with a 8' bed length. This DECKED system is designed for your 8' bed; however, the system is NOT 8' long. It takes a standard bed DECKED system that is 75.25" long. You will have 18.5" of open space at the cabside end of your bed.
A cross-over tool box or fuel transfer tank is commonly placed in this space. Read more here DECKED 8 FT BED INTEGRATION
NOTE: Because the standard DECKED system is 75.25", there will be about 2.8" of empty space between the tailgate end of the DECKED system and the tailgate (blue area on image below). DECKED drawers require 4" to be opened, but the first 5 1/2" of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. Thus, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
Components not included. But they'll make your life better, so order now and save on shipping.
DECKED systems ship freight, and shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S.A. Unlimited components now ship bundled with the DECKED system for a flat rate fee of $25. Order components with your system to save on shipping. Click the SHIPPING POLICY tab for detailed information.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Please visit the FAQ page for more answers to those tough questions!KEY DETAILS:
- DECKED does not work with the RamBox Cargo Management system. The bed dimensions are changed so dramatically that our two drawer system will not fit into the available space
- The towing package on the RAM 2500 and 3500 is NOT compatible with DECKED. The lighting harness protrudes too far into the bed and interferes with the tailgate ammo can placement
- The DECKED system is NOT compatible with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages, certain wiring harnesses and aftermarket LED bed lighting
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- System weight: 200 lbs short bed systems, 220-230 lbs standard bed systems
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 48” for reasons related to physics
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- No drilling or alteration of vehicle required
- Full line of accessories available to increase your level of awesome
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner. LEARN MORE
- If your Ford pickup has a tailgate assist handle mounted on the tailgate, this will interfere with the DECKED unit. You can easily remove the handle, and the tailgate step will not impact the installation or use of your DECKED unit. LEARN MORE
- Crossover toolboxes which leave > 12” to floor of bed
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers which leave > 12” to floor of bed for folded parts or canisters
- Slide systems like CargoGlide, Bedslide, Slidezilla; SLIDE INSTRUCTIONS
- Thule and Yakima racks and accessories
DECKED 101 VIDEO:
Assembly requires basic hand tools and following our written instructions as well as step-by-step video tutorials:
EASY TO REMOVE & REINSTALL VIDEO:
Once DECKED is installed in the vehicle, removal or re-installation only requires about 15-20 minutes using basic hand tools. DECKED comes apart into four major pieces and can be stacked neatly until it’s time to reinstall.
Returns to DECKED must be made within 30 days of receiving the shipment and are subject to a 20% restocking fee in addition to return shipping costs (LTL Freight can be expensive). DECKED accessories must be in the original packaging. DECKED system returns cannot be partially or fully assembled, and must be in the original packaging. Call DECKED customer service for additional questions regarding returns and for return authorization at 208-806-0251. Systems purchased from a DECKED reseller should be returned to, and are subject to, the return policy of that reseller.