This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Mercedes Benz Sprinter cargo van with a wheelbase of 144.3" (also includes Dodge and Freightliner branded Sprinter vans) manufactured from 2007 to current. It takes a short bed DECKED system.
This system WILL NOT FIT vans with dual rear wheels. The dual rear wheels will protrude inbound into the space where our drawers reside. DECKED is designed for cargo vans NOT passenger vans. If you have a second row of seating or more and/or you have insulated walls in your van, DECKED has not been validated to fit with your configuration. DECKED is designed for cargo vans NOT for Metris or Sprinter Passenger.
Components not included. But they'll make your life better, so order now and save on shipping.
DECKED systems ship freight, and shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S.A. Unlimited components now ship bundled with the DECKED system for a flat rate fee of $25. Order components with your system to save on shipping. Click the SHIPPING POLICY tab for detailed information.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Please visit the FAQ page for more answers to those tough questions!KEY DETAILS:
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- System weight: 200 lbs short bed systems, 220-230 lbs standard bed systems
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 48” for reasons related to physics
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- No drilling of cargo van required
- Full line of accessories available to increase your level of awesome
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner.
DECKED is compatible with a variety of accessories including, but not limited to:
- Crossover toolboxes which leave > 12” to floor of bed
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers which leave > 12” to floor of bed for folded parts or canisters
- Slide systems like CargoGlide, Bedslide, Slidezilla;
- Thule and Yakima racks and accessories
- DECKED Cargo Van Systems are compatible with a variety of common van shelving and racking systems; for a list of compatible product part numbers and a best practices installation guide
DECKED 101 VIDEO:
Assembly requires basic hand tools and following our written instructions as well as step-by-step video tutorials:
EASY TO REMOVE & REINSTALL VIDEO:
Once DECKED is installed in the vehicle, removal or re-installation only requires about 15-20 minutes using basic hand tools. DECKED comes apart into four major pieces and can be stacked neatly until it’s time to reinstall.
Returns to DECKED must be made within 30 days of receiving the shipment and are subject to a 20% restocking fee in addition to return shipping costs (LTL Freight can be expensive). DECKED accessories must be in the original packaging. DECKED system returns cannot be partially or fully assembled, and must be in the original packaging. Call DECKED customer service for additional questions regarding returns and for return authorization at 208-806-0251. Systems purchased from a DECKED reseller should be returned to, and are subject to, the return policy of that reseller.
This product MUST BE INSTALLED in conjunction with a bulkhead wall, and/or adequate structural framework to prevent injury as a result of a traffic accident. MADE IN USA.