This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Ford Ranger pickup truck with a bed length of 6' manufactured from 2019 to current.
Components not included. But they'll make your life better, so order now and save on shipping.
DECKED systems ship freight, and shipping is FREE anywhere in the continental U.S.A. Unlimited components now ship bundled with the DECKED system for a flat rate fee of $25. Order components with your system to save on shipping. Click the SHIPPING POLICY tab for detailed information.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Please visit the FAQ page for more answers to those tough questions!KEY FEATURES:
- 3-Year Warranty
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. See the TECHNICAL SPECS tab for details.
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner. LEARN MORE
- The midsize system features one full-size drawer and one narrow drawer. The full-size drawer fits regular dividers, the D-Box and the Crossbox. The Narrow drawer fits narrow dividers and the Crossbox. The midsize system is also compatible with locks, drain plugs and CoreTrax.
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers that do not require more than 3" below the bed rail for mounting or operation
Shipping of a DECKED system anywhere in the contiguous U.S.A. is FREE. Shipping will take 7-14 days. If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, shipping will be really expensive, give us a call for more information (844) 656-7626 or email email@example.com.
Unlimited components now ship bundled within the DECKED system for a flat rate fee of $25. So make sure to order components with your system to save $! Ordered without a system, components are shipped UPS ground at standard rates.
Your order will ship via a large truck from a contracted freight carrier that specializes in shipping large parcels. Once your shipment is ready for delivery, a representative from the freight company will call you to schedule your delivery date and time, generally within a 4-hour window during standard business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), Monday through Friday. Someone 18 years or older must be present to meet the driver and sign for the shipment when it is scheduled to arrive.
Our systems are shipped via LTL freight; DECKED covers the freight for systems:
- RECOMMENDED: If delivery is to a business address, the freight company assumes normal business hours and delivery will happen between 8-5 pm Monday-Friday.
- If delivery is to a residential address, an appointment will be made by the freight company/driver directly with the consumer to arrange for delivery.
- DECKED will provide a truck with a lift gate to get the freight to street level, if needed.
Our freight expense DOES NOT cover, and you will be charged for:
- Redelivery fee for any missed appointments
- Driver bringing the freight indoors
- Limited access fees (gates, security, low hanging trees, etc.)
- Moving the freight from the delivery address to another location
Make sure to inspect freight for any damage, indicate superficial damage to carton on delivery receipt and/or refuse shipment altogether if damage to product is visible.
SYSTEM SHIPPING DIMENSIONS:
FULL-SIZE TRUCK SHORT: 67" x 39" x 23" | 241 lbs
FULL-SIZE TRUCK STANDARD: 78" x 39" x 23" | 270 lbs
FULL-SIZE TRUCK SERVICE BODY: 48" x 78" x 23" | 260 lbs
CARGO VAN SHORT: 67" x 39" x 23" | 241-250 lbs
CARGO VAN STANDARD: 78" x 39" x 23" | 267 lbs
DECKED 101 VIDEO:
Assembly requires basic hand tools. Please follow our written instructions as well as step-by-step video tutorials:
Returns to DECKED must be made within 30 days of receiving the shipment and are subject to a 20% restocking fee in addition to return shipping costs (LTL Freight can be expensive). DECKED accessories must be in the original packaging. DECKED system returns cannot be partially or fully assembled, and must be in the original packaging. Call DECKED customer service for additional questions regarding returns and for return authorization at 208-806-0251. Systems purchased from a DECKED reseller should be returned to, and are subject to, the return policy of that reseller.