If you signed up for one of our Trail Rides please fill out this short survey below so we know more about your vehicle.
Full-Size Trucks & Vans will need approval.
Main Line Overland New England is thrilled to announce another year of trail rides in New England. 2023 is going to be the best year yet!
Explore New Hampshire and Vermont's scenic and challenging Class 6 Roads with Main Line Overland and Ridgeback Guide Service! Ron Harrington and the team from Ridgeback will lead the pre-scouted ride, providing trail guidance and 4x4 driving tips along the way.
The cost is $200 per vehicle per event and space is limited to 10 spots per event. Save 10% when you sign up for both days on our Double Header Weekends. No returns, refunds, or postponing to a later date.
All Events are roughly 8:30am - 5pm
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-656-7626 with any questions or to reserve your spot!
- April 23rd- Green Ride in New Hampshire
- May 20th- Green Ride, Location TBD
- June 17th- Blue Ride, Location TBD
- July Double Header Weekend in New Hampshire*
- July 22nd- Blue Ride
- July 23rd- Green Ride
- August 26th - Black Ride in New Hampshire
- September Double Header Weekend in Vermont*
- September 16th- Blue Ride
- September 17th- Green Ride
- October 22nd- Green Ride in New Hampshire
- November 18th- Blue Ride, Location TBD
- December 2nd- Blue Ride (Trail difficulty can vary depending on snow conditions), Location TBD
*This years Double Header Trail Rides are being sold as single-day tickets but you'll save 10% when you bundle them and sign up for both Saturday and Sunday's Trail Ride. Come camp with the MLO Crew and share fireside stories. We're currently arranging campsites, be aware the Trail Ride ticket cost will not cover the campground's nightly fee. Bring some cash with you to pay for camping. We can't wait to see you all out on the trail!
*All drivers must have a valid driver's license*
- 4X4 Street legal vehicle with insurance
- Good tires (All Terrains or Mud Terrains preferred)
- Full size spare tire
- Radio Communications (we use GMRS Radios)
- Recovery points Front and Rear
- Tire deflator for airing down
- First Aid Kit appropriately sized for your vehicle and passengers.
- Appropriate Clothing and footwear for the conditions
GREEN ADDITIONAL RECOMMENDED ITEMS
- Rock Sliders
- 30-inch + All Terrain or Mud Terrain Tires
- Vehicle Recovery Equipment
- Kinetic rope
- Tree saver strap
- Shackles (multiple)
- Pulley block
- Winch line extension
- Fire extinguisher
- On board air compressor for tire inflation
- All Green Ride Required and Recommended items
- 31-inch or larger tires All Terrain or Mud Terrain Tires (good tread condition)
- Basic tool Kit for your vehicle
- A fun and exciting attitude
- All Blue Ride Required items
- 33-inch or larger tires All Terrain or Mud Terrain Tires (good tread condition)
- Vehicle traction control or Rear Locker
- Advanced Tool Kit with spare parts for your vehicle
- All Black Ride Required items
- 35-inch or larger tires All Terrain or Mud Terrain Tires (good tread condition)
- Vehicle traction control or Rear Locker (Preferably Front and Rear)