- 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 16,500 lb pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Heavy duty series wound motor equipped with thermal switch alters when motor over-heating.
- 4 equally positioned pin holes with a stainless steel ergonomic T-handle make it possible to clock in 90 degree Increments.
- Water-proof remote control with thermometric LED indicator w/5 m cord
- Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch in foot forward mounting
- The U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake outside the drum expedites heat dispersion.
- The greater the load on the rope, the greater amount of braking is generated by the mechanism.
- Meet SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC.
|Rated Line Pull
||16,500 lbs (7,484 kg) single line
||5.8 hp / 4,325w 12V Series Wound
||3-Stage Planetary 343:1
||Rotating Ring Gear
|Brake (outside the drum)
||Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
||Aluminum Die Cast Housing with Steel Drum
||3.5" x 8" (89 x 204 mm)
||Both built-in digital two way signal wireless remote control and waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/17' (5 m) cord
||1/2" x 82' (12 mm x 25 m)
|Mounting Bolt Pattern
||10" x 4.5" (254 x 114 mm), 10" x 6.5" (254 x 165 mm)
||132 lb (60 kg)
||150 lb (68 kg)
||Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components, three (3) year warranty for electrical components
||27.2" x 10.6" x 15.9" (690 x 270 x 405 mm )
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device