Special Order: Truck Freight Shipping: You will be contacted with freight charges prior to shipping, or contact us for a quote prior to purchase.
Summit Truck Topper
Continuing our tradition of designing purposeful high-quality equipment for overland travel, AT Overland Equipment reveals the all-new Atlas™ truck top camper. The Atlas™ provides a durable, insulated and lightweight vertical pop-up shell for today’s fuel-efficient trucks, while still leaving room for individual customization. The Atlas™ sleeps two with enough interior room for one to stand when another person is in the bed. The Atlas™ can be deployed with 100 lbs. of cargo on the roof.
Filling the void between the traditional truck topper and slide-in camper, one person can easily open the cavernous and functional interior in 60 seconds. 6’ 10” feet of headroom is available under the insulated composite roof and is the only vertical pop-up topper on the market with a window on each of the four tent walls. The vertical pop-up provides more comfortable leg room in bed than wedge style toppers for taller occupants.
The 360 lb Atlas™ is made from the same lightweight aluminum and honeycomb composite as the proven Habitat and Summit toppers. This advanced construction provides insulation while adding strength and a surface that can be fitted with flush-threaded fasteners for attaching a variety of gear. Opening and closing is facilitated by robust gas springs and remains stable in event of high winds or snow loads. The locking rear liftgate and top-latches keep gear secure. Double pane acrylic windows and skylights are available to let light in and keep weather out. These Euro-style openings feature retractable bug screens and thermal curtains. For external gear access, upward-opening weathertight locking cargo doors are available.
The 48″x 80″ (the length of a queen size bed) two piece sleeping platform features a 2.5″ thick mattress. Out of the way when not in use, it is easily deployed when it’s time for bed. There is enough room between the sleeping platform and the closed roof of the Atlas™ to leave bedding in place, making the Atlas™ amazingly convenient to use and easy to deploy. With the sleeping platform in place, the remaining open standing area of 48″ x 38″ allows another person to move around in the truck bed or access the sleeping platform without disturbing the sleeper.
The Atlas™ features a durable FMVSS compliant canvas tent that is breathable and waterproof. For cold weather, an optional FMVSS compliant, light-blocking, Thinsulate™ liner is available with matching window openings and a R value of 1.4 (34º to 36º heat retention). This thoughtful combination of materials makes the Atlas™ a comfortable space, whatever the weather.
Atlas™ Standard Features, Pricing, Specifications, Options, and Gallery can be found below.
- Easy 30 second deployment and stowage
- Sleeps 2 standard
- Built in mattress
- Insulated sleeping platform and shell walls with carpet covering
- Bedding can remain in place when closed
- All aluminum & composite construction
- Roof can be walked on (600 lbs max)
- Locking lift gate
- Built in wiring raceways
- Ruggedly designed for 4×4 travel
- All season tent with no-see-um mesh windows, clear vinyl and privacy panels
- Standard color: Clear coated aluminum.
The AT Atlas Truck Topper is available in the following configurations:
- 5' Jeep Gladiator 2019 +
- 5' & 6' bed Tacoma, 1995 to present.
- 5' & 6' bed Colorado and Canyon
- 5.5' bed Tundra, Ram 1500 & 2500, Ford F-150 and Raptor
- 6.5' bed Tundra, Ram 1500 & 2500 and Ford F-150
- 6.75' bed Ford F-250, F-350
- 8' Tundra, Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500, Ford F-150, F-250, and F-350
Base price starts at $9,600
Atlas toppers are built to order only, average lead time is 8 weeks. Production will begin January 2020.
Materials Specifications List:
- Insulated aluminum composite panels
- Wax impregnated and fire retardant cotton/poly canvas
- Stainless Steel hardware
- 0.060" 5052 CNC formed aluminum
- Base weight: 360 lbs
- Roof weight capacity for accessory loading (i.e bike, kayaks etc.): 100 lbs
- Sleeping platform capacity: 500 lbs
Upper Tent Section:
- 53" Wide at top
- 124" Long at top
- 8" thick
Gladiator: length 62.75", width 61", height 34.25"
Mid-size length at base: 5' = 64.375" & 6' = 76.375"
Mid-size width at base: 64"
Mid-size height: 31.25"
Full-size length at base: 5.5' = 67.5" & 6.5' = 79" & 6.75' = 84" & 8' = 99.5"
Full-size width at base: 70"
Full size height for 5.5' & 6.5' = 33.25"
Full size height for 6.75" & 8' = 35.25"
- 80" x 48" x 2.5" Hi-Density Foam Mattress with washable cover
- 83" (6' 10") Standing room
- 36" of headroom over bed area
Cabover Length for 5' & 6' Mid-size Trucks (Tacoma, Colorado, Frontier):
- 51" on 6' bed, 63" on 5' bed
- 23" from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for Jeep Gladiator:
- 26" from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 5' & 6' Mid-size Trucks (Tacoma, Colorado):
-51" on 6' bed, 63" on 5' bed
-23" from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 5.5' & 6.5' Full-size Trucks (Tundra, Ram, F-150, Silverado):
- 50" on 6.5' bed, 62" on 5.5' bed
- 25" from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 6.75' Full-size Trucks F-250 & 350:
- 46" on 6.75' bed
- 27" from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 8' Full-size Trucks:
Options: (Pricing subject to change)
- Cab slider window, glass $360
- Roof Rack (3 bars) on adjustable track $804
- Side slider windows, glass (each) $410
- Euro-style side windows, 17" x 43", double pane acrylic with blind & screen, upward opening (each) $795
- Side hatch doors 17" x 43" (each) $795
- Roof Window Hatch, 19.5" x 27.5", double pane acrylic with blind & screen, LED lighting $799
- Rear liftgate insert window, glass $290
- Interior lighting (2 LEDs: white, red or amber) $250
- Interior lighting (single switched 9 LED, white) $170
- 12V power system (1 x 12V power port, 1 x double USB, 2 x LED lights) $375
- Habitat side awning $439
- 270 degree Eezi-Awn Bat Awning $1750
- Insulated tent liner $950
- Interior cabinetry (pricing TBD)
- Forced air heating starting at $1,693 (can vary depending upon vehicle and fuel choice)
- Color match to vehicle $1,300+ (can vary depending upon color)
Our payment terms are:
- 60% upon commencement of Production
- Balance of 40% due upon completion.