Internal Sensor Kit
Designed as a replacement for the original valve stem, Internal sensors have the benefit of allowing easy air inflation and deflating without the need to remove the sensor. Additionally, the internal sensor provides a lower profile stem than the external kit.
A professional should fit internal sensors and the wheel should be balanced after installation.
Internal Sensor Specifications:
• Operating Frequency: 433.92+/- 0.5MHz
• Sensor Battery Voltage: 2.0 - 3.8V
• Operating Temperature: -40°C - +105°C (-40°F - +221°F)
• High Temperature Value 80°C/176°F
• Working distance: Sensor to display: 5m / 16.5ft (Vehicle dependent)
• 6 Year - 100,000km / 62,000 mile battery life
AEV's classic wheel design, the Pintler combines timeless styling with the innovative features and off-road strength that you've come to expect from AEV. We pioneered... View full product details
Inspired by the legendary Dakar Rally and named after the Argentine city along its route, the Salta adds rugged toughness and distinctive styling to any... View full product details
The Salta HD for the 2010+ Ram 2500/3500 combines both modern styling and rugged durability in one great looking package. Inspired by the legendary Dakar... View full product details