$ 298.30 $ 314.00
DIY External Sensor Kit
The DIY kit comes with screw on valve cap sensors that are factory paired and labeled to the corresponding tire, allowing the system to be fitted in a matter of minutes. Simply replace your current valve caps with the small sensors and then secure in place with the provided lock nuts and tool.
Display Features & Specifications:
• Monitoring pressure range: 10 - 75 psi/ 0.7 - 4.8 Bar
• User adjustable alert threshold (adjustable range: 18 - 66 psi/1.2 - 4.5 Bar
• Selectable pressure and temperature measuring units (psi/Bar - oC/ oF)
• Fast/Slow leakage alarm (Audible & Visual)
• High temperature alarm (Audible & Visual)
• Low battery voltage alarm (Audible & Visual)
• Operating Frequency: 433.92+/- 0.5MHz
• Operating Voltage: 12v (+/- 3v)
• Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +70°C (-4°F ~+158°F)
• USB charge port output : 5V/1A
Note: TPMS systems are not suitable for use with liquid polymer tire sealants.
Sign up for the MLO Newsletter to get the inside line on new campers, trailers, vehicle parts and kits, and more cutting-edge overland travel applications: