The Summit MKII Bumper muscles up with the most innovative and advanced technology yet, all while fully integrating with the suite of advanced driver assist safety technology that is available on newer vehicles. The state-of-the-art Summit MKII Bumper takes key components of its flagship namesake and kicks it up a notch with an ultra-modern design that’s constructed to turn heads.
The Summit MKII Bumper has eliminated front buffers and now has robot welds on the front face playing into its modern aesthetic. Lighting capabilities have been significantly updated to include a plug-and-play sequential indicator, clearance light, daytime running light and fog light within one complete unit for an integrated approach.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Multi-fold, upswept, and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- Airbag compatible mounting system secures the chassis via high-tensile bolts
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Extensive protection panels on the center and either side
- Pressed form top pan and aluminum winch cover panel
- Twin ARB Jack or farm jack points located in the lower pan
- Two aerial brackets are located on the center frame
- Includes LED fog light, LED daytime running light, and LED indicators and clearance lights
- Compatible with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) safety features
- MetaPrep primer for additional corrosion resistance
- Optional Roller Fairlead Cover, Matte Black PN 3501070