Design & Development:
ARB’s Air Locker® engineers have expanded the range of differential covers and are pleased to release new versions of their competition differential cover to suit the 2019-ON Ford Ranger. These new differential covers are a great addition to the already extensive range which exists for the Dana, Chrysler, Ford and Chevrolet differential housings.
ARB’s Differential Cover has been specifically engineered to protect the differential and ring and pinion set and your ARB Air Locker® from any off-road hazards.
- High-tensile nodular iron structure protects the differential and ring and pinion set from off-road obstacles
- Computer-optimized, cross-brace design within the differential cover increases the structural rigidity of the axle acting as a truss
- Approach/departure angle optimized by angled exterior surface
- Prolonged carrier bearing life due to extra support to the bearing alignment
- Additional housing strength helps keep the ring and pinion gears meshing on the flat faces of the teeth, extending ring and pinion life and overall maximum load strength
- High-quality and strong-neodymium magnets are used in both the drain plug and the dipstick to attract metallic wear particles eliminating premature wear
- Magnet in the end of the dipstick allows the oil to be checked for tell-tale signs of internal damage without removing the cover or draining the oil
- Low profile drain plug design resists damage from obstacles
- Combination of the high-filler point and dipstick allows the oil to be checked for water contamination without having to drain the oil
- Unique dipstick/filler cap design allows differential oil level to be adjusted for customized high driveline angles
- Cover is powder coated, CNC machined, and clear-coated for a durable, professional, long-lasting finish; all hardware is hardened and plated
- Tensile-cap screws (supplied) are recessed for protection against obstacles which might damage or loosen the screws