Air Locker® locking differentials allow you to tackle the toughest terrain. As the world’s premier selectable locker, ARB Air Lockers keep you moving in any conditions you encounter.
ARB Air Locking differentials allow you to tackle the toughest terrain, at any speed and with complete confidence. As the world’s premium selectable locker and the official locking differential of the Ultra4 rock-racing series, ARB Air Locker will keep you moving in any condition. Development and testing under extreme conditions have resulted in multiple vehicle applications, including competition differentials. ARB engineers continue to make improvements and advances to ensure increased strength and reliability are realized in each iteration.
The RD219 locking front clamshell differential offers substantially improved third-member strength resulting in perfect pinion and ring gear contact regardless of the load applied to reduce torsional flex.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides 100% traction on demand without affecting on-board drivability or driveline wear
- Vastly improved traction means less reliance on momentum, thus reducing the likelihood of vehicle damage and environmental impact
- Easy, convenient operation allows the user to concentrate on the terrain without leaving the comfort and safety of the driver’s seat
- Incredibly simple yet effective design employs minimal moving parts, thereby ensuring maximum reliability
- Thoroughly tested and proven design, trusted and used in over 100 countries around the world.
- Easy maintenance - no special tools, skills or additives required
- Patented ‘timed’ locking mechanism offers high strength and quick disengagement
- Comprehensive photo illustrated installation and service guides
- Steel-reinforced, elastomer-bonded annular seal designed to handle the most extreme climatic temperatures on Earth
- Patented two-piece design that offers a range of interchangeable side gears (sold separately) to integrate with non-standard axle-shaft splines
RD244 - M200 Rear Axle
- 29-spline axle
- 31.5mm [1.24"] axle-shaft diameter
- 10 bolts on 145.5.mm [5.72"] Ring Gear Bolt Pattern
- 121.3mm [4.77"] Ring Gear ID
- 200mm [7.87”] Ring Gear OD
- All Ratios
- Suits USA Ford Ranger 2019-2020