Looking to add extra batteries to your Sprinter van? The tray will support two Group GC2 6 volts batteries that can provide up to 220 amp hours of reserve storage. Works in vans with or without the OEM underhood auxiliary battery.
Our system utilizes the OEM auxiliary battery mounts under the hood. If you already have the OEM extra battery, our system replaces the stock mount/tray and you will more than double your capacity.
The Wiring Bundle includes the Battery Tray plus all fuses, breakers, Blue Sea charging relay and wires - everything you need to wire it into your Sprinter's harness. Also available without the wiring bundle - click here.
Also note, some vans have the ECU (Engine Control Unit i.e. computer) located in the same area that the auxiliary battery will be installed. If your ECU is located on the drivers side of the engine compartment, we offer an optional bracket that allows you to easily re-mount it in front of our battery tray. Adds only a few minutes to the installation and keeps the ECU accessible if needed.Hardware included.
- $595 Adventure Wagon Battery Tray with Wiring Bundle; $625 with ECU bracket
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van Model 144 & 170 (2007-2018 models. DOES NOT FIT 2019)
- Designed to fit the top selling Group GC2 batteries (Trojan) as well as the highest end batteries (Fullriver). Fullriver DC224-6 battery measures 9.65" tall x 7.09" wide x 10.24" long. There are variations in case size from other manufacturers so check your measurments.
- Mountable under the hood
- Powder coated
- Secure attachment points
- Wire into to the main electrical system
- Batteries not included
- Read our PDF Installation Instructions
- Watch our instructional video - Battery Tray
- DIY or Certified Adventure Wagon Installer