Full Size Trucks & Vans will need approval.
Main Line Overland New England is thrilled to announce another year of trail rides in New England. 2022 is going to be the best year yet!
Explore New Hampshire and Vermont's scenic and challenging Class 6 Roads with Main Line Overland and Ridgeback Guide Service! Ron Harrington and the team from Ridgeback will lead the pre-scouted ride, providing trail guidance and 4x4 driving tips along the way.
Cost is $200 per vehicle per event or $400 for the Double Header weekends, and space is limited to 10 spots per event. No returns, refunds or postponing to a later date.
All Events are roughly 8:30am - 5pm
Email email@example.com or call 844-656-7626 with any questions or to reserve your spot!
April 24th- Green Ride in New Hampshire
- May 21st- Green Ride in Vermont
- June 18th- Blue Ride Location TDB
- July Double Header Weekend in New Hampshire*
- July 23rd- Blue Ride
- July 24th- Blue/Green Ride
- August 27th - Black Ride Location TBD
- September Double Header Weekend in Vermont*
- September 10th- Blue Ride
September 11th- Blue Ride
- October 23rd- Green Ride Location TBD
- November 20th- Green Ride Location TBD
- December 4th- Blue/Black Ride (Depending on Conditions) in Vermont
*This years Double Header Trail Rides are being sold as a whole weekend experience with two days of trail riding! Come camp with the MLO Crew and share fire side stories. We're currently arranging camp sites, be aware the Trail Ride ticket cost will not cover the campgrounds nightly fee. Bring some cash with you to pay for camping. Can't wait to see you all out on the trail!