Our Mule Storage Lockers are the best way to take advantage of vertical space inside your van. We designed the Mule bag to combine the durability of hard-sided cases along with the collapsibility of soft-sided luggage. The result is a unique overhead storage system that is strong and lightweight, and can fold flat when not in use.
Two bags fit on the passenger/sliding door side. Two more on the driver's side in your 144 WB van or three on the 170 WB (for a total of 4 or 5 bags depending on your van.)
- Built specifically for 2007+ Sprinter Van (144", 170") and 2015+ Transits
- Can be used in many other applications
- See the photos and dimensions to determine fitment for your application.
- Ram ProMaster - There is some bracing in the Ram vans that more closely resemble the Sprinter profile.
- Length 47” Depth 14.5” Height (16.5”, sloping down to 15" in back)
- 175 Liters of storage (10,700 cu in). The equivalent of two large expedition backpacks
- Install and take down in minutes. Collapses into a flat pack
- Composite panel inserts add strength and shape to the bags
- External pockets and webbing allow for quickly securing external gear
- Two big 17” x 10” inch door openings along with a magnetic door flap
- Made with rip-stop water resistant nylon fabric
- DIY or Certified Adventure Wagon Installer
- Designed to mount to two lengths of L-track, one in the ceiling and one on the wall. L-track attachment hardware is included. L-track is NOT included.
- For 2007+ Sprinters:
- Mounts to ceiling at three points and to the van wall at three points using supplied L-track hardware. L-track is NOT included.
- Mule bags install quickly in Sprinter vans that have Adventure Wagon’s Modular Interior System that locate L-track on the wall and ceiling specifically for these bags.
- Sprinter vans with stock headliners (passenger and crew) require some modification to the headliner
- Other applications require using L-track or other hardware (not included) to mount securely to the ceiling and wall.