After 3 years of success, Overland Solar has upgraded the popular Bugout Fold-able Solar panel to 130 watts (from 120) and moved all production to their own facility in Boise, Idaho!
Proudly made in the USA with over 90% US Sourced Materials.
The BugOut is the most popular solution for overland adventurers, military units, remote vehicle-based workers, and small trailers and RVs for powering larger items such as DC fridge/ freezers and accessory power banks. It has the same rugged features as their military-grade panels, with double-stitched 1050 denier Cordura and metal D-Ring tie-down points.
When paired with Overland Solar's 10 Amp MPPT Charge Control Bundle, you can confidently charge any 12-Volt battery, or plug the panel directly into a solar-ready portable battery pack like the Overland Solar Power Grid or the Dometic PLB40 for the perfect off-grid power combination.
- 23.7% solar cell efficiency
- Charges at low sun angles and ambient light, including overcast, rain and even light snow
- Shade resistant so you'll still have power if a cell is shaded or damaged.
- Rugged 1050D Cordura to withstand the harshest conditions, double stitched.
- Double-Stitched D Rings and Grommets for mounting and hanging
- Plugs directly into the Dometic PLB40 Battery Pack
- 130+ Watts of Power in a Variety of Conditions
- Produces 7 Amps Per Hour
- 22” X 7.5” X 3.5” Closed
- 22” X 68” Open
- 7.3 Pounds
- 1 - BugOut 130 Solar Charger
- 1- 20' SAE to SB50 Connection