MLO 1/2" Soft Shackle
- Samson's Amsteel Blue, Dyneema SK-75 fiber
- Average break strength: 42,000 lbs
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 10,500 lbs at a 4:1 safety factor
- Easily wraps around anchor points that may otherwise be a challenge with a traditional hard shackle
- Less weight then traditional hard shackles
- Comes with MLO loose fit abrasion guard
- For static recovery use ONLY
- Made in the USA
Easy to Use
The slip loop end of the MLO Soft Shackle should be placed over the opposing ends knot and securely tightened to create a closed loop device. Position knot and slip loop in free space away from other recovery gear or your attachment point. Works best on smooth, rounded surfaces. Do not place around sharp objects.
**Not for use in dynamic (snatch) recoveries**
**Not for lifting use or use during any life saving operations**
Main Line Overland disclaims all liability and responsibility for any injury or damage that may occur when using a recovery product sold by Main Line Overland. Engaging in a vehicle recovery is dangerous and involves extreme loads and exertion of forces which can result in injury or death. Please seek professional instruction in the proper use of all recovery gear.
For liability reasons, load bearing recovery gear may not be returned or exchanged.