All EvoCorse wheels require aftermarket lug nuts/bolts. They are an extended thread 60degree conical seat and can be purchased from amazon or local automotive parts stores.
Evo Corse wheels are made in Italy to the most stringent standards for use in the grueling Dakar Rally. Evo Corse Dakar wheels enable the use of wider tires without the need for wheel spacers due to their more desirable offset.
Dakar wheels are low-pressure cast in a steel permanent mold from A356 Aluminium alloy with T6 heat treatment. Designed for larger racing brake calipers, EVO Corse wheels are also optimized for the use of racing tires. Wheel spokes are designed to ease brake cooling without compromising wheel strength, while high resistance steel nut inserts guarantee a perfect tightening of the bolts.
The Fondmetal foundry where Dakar wheels are produced is the same foundry trusted by Formula 1, DTM & ALMS teams for their racing wheels. Evo Corse DakarZero wheels currently run on several Dakar Rally teams, If you are looking for the strongest Aluminum wheels on the market--look no further!
- Size: width 8”, diameter 17”.
- Material: Aluminium A356 alloy with heat treatment T6 and low pressure cast in steel permanent mould.
- Load Rating: 1,400kg per wheel.
- Nut fixing: steel insert.
- Color: silver, gold, anthracite, and matte black.
- Coupled spokes design in order to emphasize the strength without compromise the weight and allow an easier job for mechanics during wheel substitutions.
- Strong spokes for heavy off-road use. Air valve protected from mud and stones.designed even for heaviest off-road use: ideal for desert and technical track.
- Designed for the new rules FIA T1 e T2 !
- Weight starting from 12.5 kg.
|Model||TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 100 SERIES (1998-2006); TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 200 SERIES (2007-Present); TOYOTA TUNDRA(2007-Present); TOYOTA SEQUOIA (2008-Present); LEXUS LX470 (1998-2007); LEXUS LX570 (2008-2015)|
|Center Bore Wheel||110.1mm|
Sign up for the MLO Newsletter to get the inside line on new campers, trailers, vehicle parts and kits, and more cutting-edge overland travel applications: