We first got a glimpse of the ARB Modular Bull Bar
during our test of ARB's F350 Super Duty build
last summer. Along with its OME suspension, (and our FWC Hawk on the back) the truck trimmed out well and steering did not feel heavy even with its steel-cabled Warn 16.5ti Winch. We installed one on the MLO Cummins Ram 2500 (above) just in time for the blizzard of 2016, and ended up winching out several stuck motorists, as well as Otis, our old Massey Ferguson tractor (Otis also needed some MaxTrax
assistance while digging out the horse barn). MLO built another F350 Super Duty for ARB's exhibit at the 2016 Work Truck Show, and have been installing and using Modular Bull Bars on several makes and truck sizes. The protection and functionality of these bars, along with ARB's airbag compatibility and warranty make them an apex-solution for the "Big Three" full-size crowd. Forget tailgating--there is enough stand-off room on this bumper to run a wet bar! The word on these bars from ARB:
Modern in styling yet distinctively ARB in heritage, this new Modular Bull Bar is available in three distinct configurations, allowing for customization to meet individual needs or preferences. This new design features a large split center pan, formed wings, and a center upright assembly specifically designed to match and carry the truck's styling. Each of the integrated features were also designed from the ground up as exemplified by the all new Integrit textured black powder coat, the unique press formed fog light housings, and the ability to mount a variety of winches (up to a Warn 16.5ti) within the bumper.
PROTECTION & STYLING CHARACTERISTICS:
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Superbly engineered, airbag compatible mounting system.
- Unique, configurable design allows for customized level of protection and appearance.
- Vehicle specific split pan to accommodate airflow requirements and provide access to the winch handle, if a winch is fitted.
- Open center pan design highlights winch fitment.
- Will accommodate Warn Heavy Weight electric winches up to the Warn 16.5ti model.
- Proved kit for mounting a hawse or roller fairlead.
- Twin Hi-Lift Jack lifting points located under the pan of the bar.
- Provisions to accommodate a range of IPF & ARB Intensity LED Driving Lights.
- Fog lights provided as standard with with each kit.
- Two antenna brackets located on the outer wing frames.
- Press formed and styled upright cover straps
Call 844-656-7626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check vehicle fitment and place your order!